Boca Grande Lighthouse
When it comes to iconic things that immediately transport people to Boca Grande (when they are away from the little island jewel), it's hard to beat the historic Boca Grande Lighthouse at the southern tip of island. Built in 1890, it was the beacon that lit up the nighttime landscape for mariners entering Charlotte Harbor via the Boca Grande pass. Today it's part of the state park grounds and a museum and awesome place to fish off the beach (or just lay around on the beach!).
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton