Bunratty's, at 186 Harvard Ave in Allston, had a long history of hosting local bands, including who went on to national fame. After Bunratty's long run, the space became Local 186 (1990s) and now houses the Wonder Bar. Notable acts who played Bunratty's include Frank Zappa, Aerosmith, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Ray Vaughan, George Thorogood and Miles Davis. In fact, Miles once decided to spit on a club-goer sitting near the stage for "clapping too loud." Ah, Miles!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton