Murphy's Patch Hat
Opened in 1979 in the University Shopping Center (since demolished) just outside the North Gates of campus, Murphy’s became a long-running and legendary watering hole for students and locals alike. The bar had an impressive run in Red Stick, outlasing many other establishments for 18 years — no small feat in the college bar scene. Do you remember the fearsome bouncer, Supa? Maybe you were “asked to leave” by him? Or, were you one of the patrons who brought along an extra, grungy t-shirt upon arrival knowing how the night would end up?
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton