The Pink Elephant, established in 1949 on 5th and Bayou, was built, owned and operated by Delmar Fugate until 1978. “The Pink” was built across the street from the guide docks and was originally going to be called the Buccaneer Bar. But fate would have it otherwise. So, why the name? Well, the locals believed it was “too far out of town” and they said it would be nothing but a “white elephant!” Delmar then decided to paint it a bright Bermuda pink and thus it became The Pink Elephant. Fishing guides would use the phone booth outside to conduct their business, and sit at the copper bar sipping on the famous hand-made Bloody Marys. Beachfronters, locals and guides rubbed shoulders and shared fishing stories while dancing under the moon light in the evenings.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton