West Hollywood’s Studio One was a HOT club for many years. Famed for their outrageous Halloween parties, which were attended by A-list Hollywood folks. Staff ran around in tight satin short shorts delivering drinks as best they could in the crush of dancing bodies. The adjoining Backlot was a separate room where celebrities came for dinner shows. But mostly, people came to dance, and Studio One was among the pioneers of disco light shows — complete with poppers, fog and strobe lights. Giorgio Moroder’s “From Here to Eternity” or Donna Summer’s “ I Feel Love” were the soundtrack to another era in L.A....those were the days!!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton