In December of 1977 Dick Collier introduced the world to the Trocadero Transfer — in a large space on 4th Street that previously housed the KQED T.V. station. Few knew it at the time, but it would become San Francisco’s most beloved (and remembered) nightclub. After extensively renovating the space, Dick assembled the best sound system money could buy with over 250 speakers spread around the huge space. On hand to make sure the crowd moved were legenday DJs including Bobby Viteritti, Michael Lewis, Rob Kimbel and Trip Ringwald. After the I-Beam closed at 2 a.m., people drifted to the Troc (which closed at 6 a.m.). Countless lavish theme parties were thrown there, including the White Party (Spring), Red Party (Valentine’s) and the Black Party (Halloween).
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester)
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester)
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon
- Ladies Lightweight T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyeste)
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% jersey knit
We want you to be totally happy with your selection! If you need to exchange for a different size, please call us at 305-290-2323, option 3, or just reach out through the MESSAGE US button below! We will arrange to ship out a different size providing you return the original(s) to us at: Long Lost Tees, P.O. Box 1834 Key West, FL 33041.
***Please notify us of a size exchange within 30 days of purchase! Thanks.