Storyville, at 1006 7th Avenue in Tuscaloosa, was started in 1980 by the late, great local raconteur and general wildman, Tracy Priest (who famously stretched out his undergrad degree at UA to 11 years!). It was an epic live music spot (where R.E.M. once played during their college circuit days) and was known for killer daily lunch specials for starving students (only $3 for a huge plate of homemade southern food!). Eventually, Tracy grew tired of the bar business, and the location was given over to the Capstone Grill. But the spirit of Storyville, its great scene and even greater owner, will live on in Old Tuscaloosa lore.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton