If you were tripping and/or stumbling your way through Tigerland anytime from the late-70s until ‘92 or so...you were a part of the original iteration of the Tiger Bar (yes, we know, simply known as “the Tiger”). Don’t send the angry emails in please. Sure, there have been lots of knock-offs and after-the-fact “Tigers” since the original, but this one is a 100% faithful recreation of the first Tiger Bar— located across from Fred’s and Sports Illustrated (yes, there was a bar called that until the cease and desist letter arrived). Most locals just described it as “the bar between the car wash and the railroad tracks”. You were likely to run into Shaq there back in the day too as he was a regular during his LSU playing days. Soon to come in this most-excellent vintage LSU collection are Shanahan's and an old-timey Fred's re-do! Check back soon...
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton