Copa Key West
The Copa in the mid-80s in Key West was an only-in-key-west, island-stlye disco inferno, featuring many entertainers from the disco circuit days — like Grace Jones, Sylvester, Divine and others. A legendary Duval Street club, the Copa was THE place to see & be seen — the people watching was always first-rate. There were grand theme parties, and always a line to get in. “Pinkie” was at the ticket window, Ray worked the door and multiple bars awaited once you were lucky enough to get inside. The Garden Bar was truly a “Key West experience” (nuff said; ask a local who was there). A suspicious fire in 1995 ended it all, but what a way to go out, in flames and with the music still blaring inside while the firefighters doused the blaze!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton