City Limits was located right outside the airport, within walking distance of the main terminal actually, and as such was a favorite for locals and arriving tourists (Delta stewardesses were regulars, too!). Just down the street from the legendary Copa, it was the only place open til 4 a.m. in those days. The place went berserk during spring break, with a main stage where live bands rocked out, and a more eclectic room in back called “Metro” where disco and dance music thumped over the sound system. Rick, Steve and Sherrie were the long-time bartenders who poured generously and left an impression on the legions of regulars who made City Limits a home away from home.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton