The Bear's Den
Dang, if you were hanging around State from 1972 to 1984, you were present during the time of a legendary underground music scene. The Bear’s Den was one of the live-music venues underneath the Cameron Village Mall (known as the Village Subway to patrons). Along with other spaces in the “Underground” like The Frog and Nightgown and The Pier, the Bear’s Den hosted a who’s-who of up-and-coming bands who sent on to national fame. Among them, R.E.M., The Ramones, The Go-Gos, Merle Haggard, Jimmy Buffett and MANY more now-famous acts. In 1984, the whole scene was shut down due to concerns it was a huge fire hazard (which was most likely true). If you pass by the Cameron Village Library, the craziness was located directly underneath. It’s much quieter now than it was back in the day!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton