When you conjure up the spring break scene from Ft. Lauderdale in its hey- day, you cannot help but think of the great, epic, all-time beachfront mad- house called Summers. The place was, simply put, legendary in the lore of 80s spring break debauchery. Summers (and fellow patio bar, The Candy Store) was famous for their belly-flop and teeny-weeny bikini contests, to the de- light of hundreds of students. From its opening in 1980, the place never closed for a single day! An amazing record still unmatched today. Bands of every stripe played there, including The Band, Iggy Pop, Skid Row, Eric Burdon and Warren Zevon — and always to the annoyance of nearby condo residents. When Ft. Lauderdale finally killed off its Spring Break business, the end was near for Summers, and last call came quietly in 1992. The end of an era.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton