The original Button, down on Las Olas Blvd on the beach in an area known as “The Strip”, was a wild and crazy, jam-packed saloon long before it became a Spring Break icon. The aptly-named owner, “Crazy Greg”, was always on hand in his strange hat and Hawaiian shirt, smiling and hanging out. In the early 70s, they hosted kissing contests, with the winner supposedly getting a date with Anne Margaret . The place was connected to the Holiday Inn at the time, and it was next to impossible to get any sleep on band night at the Button. Eventually, a second (and equally popular) location opened in Hallandale, but the original Button started at the beach and is long gone but definitely not forgotten.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton