Yep, the Brass Monkey was one of the last-standing, all-time- great Tusk joints that your crazy uncle got tossed out of during his time at UA. Along with Ivory Tusk, Storyville, the Train Station and others. Yep, the 80s and 90s were a GREAT time to be in school at Bama. Hell, Saban wasn’t even there yet, and the place was STILL awesome. It was the old stadium too. How did people manage??? Sure, gentrification and “progress” have taken most, if not all, of the great old Tuscaloosa joints, but the spirit lives on...you know that!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton