The Varsity was a two story place next to the Phi Delta Theta house on the old Tuscaloosa Strip. The bar area upstairs was the Varsity and the sandwich shop below was Solomon’s (they THE best hot subs and sandwiches..still nothing as good in Tuscaloosa!). It was a big room and a real hot spot in the late 1980’s before the action moved down to the Tusk. You could play pinball there and watch killer live acts on the small stage (Phish played there in 1990, among many others). Legendary musician Alex Chilton played there regularly. After it closed it was re-opened and re-named as the End Zone, but it failed to really catch on, and certainly not like the Varsity!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton