“Back in those days, the area where the bar was located was kind of considered Tuscaloosa’s ‘skid row’. We were basically outlaws,” remembers bar owner Stewart Wilbanks. The building has stood since 1912, but the Old Train Station bar was first opened in the 80s by Mike Fernandez (who has since gone on to found the Moe’s BBQ chain). Many great musical acts played in the off-the-beaten-path spot, including Govt. Mule, David Alan Coe, the Radiators and many more. After years of harassment from the city, the cops and every other local agency, the Train Station finally closed after losing their lease in 1996, one of the last “old school” Tusk bars to close its doors.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton