The Vault, which occupied the space at 14th Street & 9th Ave. in the Meatpacking District (where the popular Resto Vento is now located), was where singles and couples, straights and gays got naked and played bondage and spanking games (we’re talking NYC here, gang). Madonna shot parts of her “Sex” book there, and afterwards it morphed into a mainstream celebrity hangout (Robert Downey Jr, among other celebs). Reputed mobsters ran the joint, and the typical back-room shenanigans have provided fodder for some pretty outlandish rumors and accusations. The Vault was eventually “condemned” by the state, but not before the owners were paid handsomely to vacate the place!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton